After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Lotion - 3oz. Tube
Tattoo moisturizer and aftercare lotion, for new and existing tattoos, from start to finish.
We deliver worldwide with some exceptions*
AFTER INKED Tattoo After Care - Tattoo Moisturizer and Lotion - Price Per 1 3oz tube.
After Inked® effectively moisturizes existing tattoos and naturally helps new tattoos to look healthier.
Tattoo artists are also discovering that After Inked® is a real breakthrough product that streamlines the tattooing procedure, helping to moisturize the skin and easy glide the gloves on the skin.
After Inked® can also be used on any permanent makeup procedure on lips, brows, eye liner, and areola, as well as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturizer lotion.
After Inked® is Formulated for Perfection®.
What makes our formulation so special is the integrity of the product and the finest ingredients used in the blend having Grape Seed Oil as the key ingredient.
How fast will my order ship?
We ship many of our orders same or next business day, but sometimes we get a little backed up. It is our policy to not hold any order beyond 3 business days without contacting you about the delay. Be sure to check your email, as our site will automatically update you every step of the way. Looking for an overnight delivery? We have a 2:30pm (EST) cut off for overnight packages, after that time we cannot promise overnight shipping.
Why is my package delayed?
If we are unable to ship your order within 3 business day, we will contact you to discuss the issue. We may experience delays in shipping due to inclement weather, back-orders or low stock counts, COVID related delays, large order queues, UPS/USPS issues, or other unforeseen concerns. When this happens an order specialist will be in touch discuss a resolution.
All orders for professional supplies must ship to a professional (commercial) location.
If you order professional supplies and attempt to have your order shipped to a residential location, your order will be held until we can touch base with you and get your shipping address changed to a professional/commercial location OR we are able to verify that you work in an actual shop. If this does not happen within 3 business days, your order will be canceled and refunded.
Due to UPS's policies on how they handle residential deliveries, if you have your supplies shipped to your home; once it is marked as delivered, it is your responsibility to contact UPS if your order is lost or stolen. We will not cover lost or stolen orders that are delivered to a residential address.
The map below will give you an idea of how long UPS Ground will take to reach you from our location in Harrisburg, PA - 17101
Please note that packages shipped via UPS are automatically insured for $100 USD. If you would like to have your package insured for more, please contact us.
USPS First Class (first class mail parcel)
USPS first class typically takes anywhere from two (2) to five (5) business days
Please note that USPS First Class offers no insurance. Any orders over $25 should be shipped via UPS in order to insure against loss.
USPS International Shipments
If you are ordering outside of the continental United States via USPS, we can only assist you with tracking your package while it is still in our country. Once your package arrives in another country, our ability to re-mediate any issues greatly diminishes. You will need to contact your local facility for assistance. We will not be held responsible for packages that are lost, stolen, damaged in countries outside of the continental United States.
- We do not control delivery times for any of the above services. We can certainly make a notation on your shipping label to deliver at certain times, but neither services is obligated to follow such requests. If you own a business, please make sure that your business hours are posted. That is the only thing UPS drivers are obligated to follow. USPS drivers are bound by neither special requests or posted hours.
- UPS will not deliver to PO Boxes. Please consider using USPS if you need to have a delivery sent to a PO Box.
- If your order is over $25.00 and needs to ship USPS, please contact us in order to have it insured
- Your account will be updated with a tracking number once your order ships
- Please make sure you address is spelled correctly and properly formatted. We will label your package exactly how you provided your address. If the address is wrong or not properly formatted due to how you submitted it, we will not be held responsible. We will offer no refunds due to loss of product. If your order comes back to us and you want it reshipped, you will be charged again for any reship fees.
For better results do not combine After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer with any other products.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. A little bit goes a long way.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist.
- Gently wash your tattoo with mild soap and warm water before bedtime; lightly pat or air dry and apply a thin layer of After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of your new tattoo, do not scrub or scratch it; wear clean and soft clothing; stay away from sun, sauna, steam, swimming pools or tub (do not submerge).
- Make After Inked® Tattoo Moisturizer a part of your daily skin care routine to help your skin maintain its natural moisture and keep your tattoos vibrant.
- Aqua (Water): Purified water used as a “spreading agent” that helps to distribute the other ingredients evenly over the skin.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: Contains vitamins E, C & Beta Carotene. It’s a very potent antioxidant.
- Glycerin (veg): Natural humectant and emollient. Conditions & moisturizes the skin and it can be used on even the most sensitive skin.
- Stearic Acid (veg): Adds lubricity to the skin making it smoother.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter): Provides improvement to dry skin.
- Synthetic Beeswax: Emulsifier & nourishing to skin. Alternative to animal-derived beeswax obtained from the honeycomb of virgin bees; respects lifestyle choices (Vegan).
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Helps to improve dry skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol (veg): Natural fatty alcohol used as an emollient and stabilizing agent.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil: Rich in vitamins A & C. Fresh tangy smell. Natural alternative to fragrance.
- Benzyl Alcohol & Dehydroacetic Acid: Preservative accepted under Natural and Organic cosmetics standards of Ecocert as well as Soil Association; alternative to parabens.
After Inked® does not contain ingredients derived from wheat, barley, rye or oats.