FK Irons Spektra Flux Wireless Tattoo Machine with Two Power Bolt - Special Edition Black Ops
FK Irons took note and created a revolutionary device that puts, you, the tattoo artist, in control of your art. The first truly wireless tattoo machine is here‚ the Spektra Flux. More power without any of the complicated stuff. Just a pen-style device with all the features you need.
They have created a wireless device with up to 10 hours of battery life with a fast charging speed. Charge your tattoo machine from any USB-C power plug including your car, laptop, or battery pack. Know where you stand at all times and check your battery life and your voltage usage through an LED indicator.
To not over complicate things, they created a user-friendly interface with only 3 buttons so you can spend more time in your art. Prioritizing your comfort and safety with a lightweight, ergonomic design that packs most of the weight in the center, reducing the strain in your hand.
It’s time to unleash your power, embrace the wireless revolution and create your masterpiece. Say bye, bye to your annoying cables, rotary, and coil machine! Even if you’re loyal to the coil, you’ll love the Flux.
- 4 mm Direct Drive: a versatile stroke for lining and color packing
- Lightweight Design: Only 6.3 ounces (178 grams), most of the weight is in the center
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Always get the same amount of power
- LED Indicator: From here you can check your battery life and change voltage
- Changing Voltage: Decrease and Increase voltage by half increments
- Detachable battery: Switch to the auxiliary PowerBolt battery. Save $50 when you buy both at the same time!
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours. Can charge as quickly as 2 hours when used with a proper voltage USB-C power source and USB-C cord.
- USB-C port: Charge your wireless tattoo machine in your car, laptop, or from a battery pack
- Bluetooth capability: Pair with Darklab app for firmware updates
- Compatible with most membrane needles
- Voltage : 5-12 Volts
- Grip: 33 mm
- Handcrafted in the USA
- ***NOT compatible with the Killswitch***