Tattoo Goo Original - .75 oz Tin
The Tattoo Goo® Salve is the natural choice for healing your tattoo and has already helped heal millions and millions of tattoos to date by our count, maybe even more. Many users report healing times cut in half—some as quickly as three days when applied as directed.
|$7.99 / each
|3 or more items
|$3.49 / each
We deliver worldwide with some exceptions*
The rich premium grade Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter and Wheat Germ Oil formula, along with Vitamin E and several herbs, provides a protective barrier that aids in healing. It won’t clog pores and enhances the color of new and old tattoos alike. As with all Tattoo Goo® brand products, Tattoo Goo® Salve is Certified Dermatologist Tested for your assurance of quality and effectiveness.
How fast will my order ship?
We ship many of our orders same or next business day, but sometimes we get a little backed up. It is our policy to not hold any order beyond 3 business days without contacting you about the delay. Be sure to check your email, as our site will automatically update you every step of the way. Looking for an overnight delivery? We have a 2:30pm (EST) cut off for overnight packages, after that time we cannot promise overnight shipping.
Why is my package delayed?
If we are unable to ship your order within 3 business day, we will contact you to discuss the issue. We may experience delays in shipping due to inclement weather, back-orders or low stock counts, COVID related delays, large order queues, UPS/USPS issues, or other unforeseen concerns. When this happens an order specialist will be in touch discuss a resolution.
All orders for professional supplies must ship to a professional (commercial) location.
If you order professional supplies and attempt to have your order shipped to a residential location, your order will be held until we can touch base with you and get your shipping address changed to a professional/commercial location OR we are able to verify that you work in an actual shop. If this does not happen within 3 business days, your order will be canceled and refunded.
Due to UPS's policies on how they handle residential deliveries, if you have your supplies shipped to your home; once it is marked as delivered, it is your responsibility to contact UPS if your order is lost or stolen. We will not cover lost or stolen orders that are delivered to a residential address.
The map below will give you an idea of how long UPS Ground will take to reach you from our location in Harrisburg, PA - 17101
Please note that packages shipped via UPS are automatically insured for $100 USD. If you would like to have your package insured for more, please contact us.
USPS First Class (first class mail parcel)
USPS first class typically takes anywhere from two (2) to five (5) business days
Please note that USPS First Class offers no insurance. Any orders over $25 should be shipped via UPS in order to insure against loss.
USPS International Shipments
If you are ordering outside of the continental United States via USPS, we can only assist you with tracking your package while it is still in our country. Once your package arrives in another country, our ability to re-mediate any issues greatly diminishes. You will need to contact your local facility for assistance. We will not be held responsible for packages that are lost, stolen, damaged in countries outside of the continental United States.
- We do not control delivery times for any of the above services. We can certainly make a notation on your shipping label to deliver at certain times, but neither services is obligated to follow such requests. If you own a business, please make sure that your business hours are posted. That is the only thing UPS drivers are obligated to follow. USPS drivers are bound by neither special requests or posted hours.
- UPS will not deliver to PO Boxes. Please consider using USPS if you need to have a delivery sent to a PO Box.
- If your order is over $25.00 and needs to ship USPS, please contact us in order to have it insured
- Your account will be updated with a tracking number once your order ships
- Please make sure you address is spelled correctly and properly formatted. We will label your package exactly how you provided your address. If the address is wrong or not properly formatted due to how you submitted it, we will not be held responsible. We will offer no refunds due to loss of product. If your order comes back to us and you want it reshipped, you will be charged again for any reship fees.
- Apply a small amount of Tattoo Goo® to the tattoo 2-4 times a day depending on how “active” the area is. If it gets rubbed by clothing or is exposed, 4 applications per day may be necessary.
- Apply small amount; rub it in gently and wipe off any access.
- Use the ointment for 3-4 days; when the tattoo begins peeling or scabbing, switch over to using Tattoo Goo® Lotion.
- Tattoo Goo® Salve can and should be used for continual aftercare treatment. Always listen to your artist’s instructions and follow them completely.
Premium Grade Olive Oil
Tattoo Goo® Salve uses premium grade Olive Oil to help manage the skin’s healing process. The triglycerides and wax esters in Olive Oil are nature’s ultimate moisturizers.
Unlike petroleum or lanolin products, this natural base won’t irritate the skin or pull color from your tattoo.
In addition to smelling great, Lavender Oil has amazing antimicrobial properties that minimize the chance of infection and scar tissue. The complex molecular structure of this essential oil also stimulates circulation, which supports cellular healing.
Active Ingredient List:
- Olive Oil
- Cocoa Butter
- Wheat Germ Oil
- Tocopheryl Acetate & Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Lavender Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Rosemary Extract
- D&C Green 6