ESCx Power Supply Kit by TATTCOM
Never set a voltage again, this is like cruise control for your brushed rotary machine. Run lower speeds than ever before while still retaining the same hitting power!
Get accurate speed readings from your brushless and coil machines.
*Note - ESCx mode only supported on brushed rotary machines
- Proprietary machine specific motor control software drivers.
- Smart start calibration starts even the hardest machines.
- Speed (hz) or Volt (v) dual modes of operation.
- 1/4"-20 threaded mount.
- Multi-Function clamp with ballhead arm included.
- Capacitive touch buttons that will never wear out.
- Flash memory saves all user settings.
- Screen flip option allows unit to be run in multiple orientations.
- Switchcraft® locking power connector.
- Rean® all metal 1/4" machine and pedal jacks rated to 5000+ mating cycles.
- Dual confgurable I/O ports (machine/pedal)
- 5 machine calibration banks.
- 5 speed and 5 voltage presets for each calibration bank.
- High contrast 2.4" OLED screen with wide viewing angle.
- Wireless Bluetooth® foot pedal coming soon! (sold separately)
- Mobile apps provide touch-less voice control options to reduce cross contamination.
- Over the air device firmware updates with bluetooth mobile app.
- iOS™ and Android™ devices supported.
- IP67 enclosure and sealed connectors prevent any contamination from ever reaching inside the unit.
- Dual voltage power adapter included for international operation (110/220v).
- 2 pack calibration cartridges included.